Monday, June 18, 2007

I'm it!

Lacey tagged me, so here goes!

These are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment. So, time for my 7 random facts:

1. Andy and I met in high school although we were just friends. We didn't start dating until after our sophomore year of college.

2. I have lived in 3 states. MI, IL, back to MI, and now TX.

3. I have always wanted a big family. Big families have always fascinated me. I could easily see myself with six. Yes, I did say 6.

4. I don't have a ton of friends, but the ones that I do have will always have my loyalty, respect, and dedication. I hold them near and dear to my heart like family.

5. I have a horrible fear of spiders.

6. I need to lose about 120 lbs.

7. I used to play the trumpet and the french horn and miss it dearly.

So, with that I tag ...... Vicki, Corey, Tricia, Jen, and Leslie.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home