Thursday, June 21, 2007

E has his first visit...

with his mama on Monday. My mama bear instincts are coming out a little bit since finding out about it. I just hope that we have a chance to help him some more before he goes home. I think we will as the doctor and the psychologist had some of the same fears that I did...but I'm just worrying. I had a bit of a hard time bonding to him, but over the past couple of days things have been easier and he actually came up to me today and threw his arms around my legs and hugged me and gave me a big smile. I sat down on the floor with him and he sat in my lap and I just started to cry. I can't really get into the things that I'm suspecting, but it feels good to know that the doctor and the psychologist were thinking very similarly...so I hope that my documenting all this and them documenting it all too will help out and get him to where he needs to be.

Abba, please help us and let him stay with us for awhile so that we can get him the help that he needs and some time to really look into seeing if our concerns are valid.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home