Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Digital Scrapbooking

I have finally found a digital scrapbooking program that I can figure out on my own and an added bonus...it was totally free to download. I decided when we made the decision to foster/adopt that since I didn't know how long these kiddos were going to be with us that I was going to do digital scrapbooks for them. I think I may even switch over from paper scrapping to digital scrapping for Deidra as well as I like not having a mess to clean up when I'm done. There is some pretty neat stuff out there to use as well. I have been collecting a ton of freebies and have a ton of sites bookmarked for really good bargains when I decide to buy some stuff too. I just made the boys their 1st pages for their books and Deidra wants me to do a couple for her. Only bad thing is that right now most of our digital pics are on Andy's computer...what's so bad about that?? Oh...well, he's in NYC for most of this week and I didn't get this bright idea to start this project until this afternoon.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home