Friday, November 30, 2007

Security Deposit

Well, Andy went and got the check for our security deposit. She re-nigged (sp?) though and took out the carpet cleaning fee for $80. That makes me mad in a way because they originally agreed that since they were replacing the carpet that she'd give us the whole thing back and then by the time he got there, she had changed her mind. I was talking to my Mom about it...I'm thrilled to have our $820 back and I don't want to seem greedy, but I really feel that we should have been given the $900. My Mom said "Jess, they come in here for car parts (I was talking to her at work) and God has a way of seeing all things. What goes around comes around...God will take care of them." So...I feel better about things and at least we have the majority of it back. I just wish they would have been honest and gave us all of it back.

Thank you, Abba, for an answered prayer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home