Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hurtin Update and a Bonus

Well, I soaked my foot in ice water last night after I put the kids to bed. Then, I came down and laid on the couch and elevated my foot. Andy came home and woke me up to tell me to go to bed and so I hobbled upstairs. I had to sleep with my foot hanging off the bed so I wouldn't roll over and touch it on the bed or I wouldn't have a cat step on it. I woke up this morning with bad stomach cramps that were making me want to throw up, so I had to hobble to the bathroom. Andy decided to stay home today and work from home so that I wouldn't have to be throwing up and hobbling after the kids today. Thankfully, he can do some work from his laptop and if anything needs to be fixed that he can't walk someone through at work, he has the ability to access their computers and take control over their computers from his laptop here at home. It'll be nice to have him here too since Baby D has speech therapy today and we have an IEP meeting for Little J this afternoon as well.

Andy called me last night too to tell me some good news. He's getting a Christmas bonus this year! He asked me to guess how much it was going to be and I didn't even come close. I guessed very conservatively. We were both pleasantly surprised since this is the first year that they rolled this program out and gave out a Christmas bonus. His company takes such good care of their employees and he's very blessed to work there. Thank you, Abba, for your blessings!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Hope your foot is feeling better soon, and that your yuckies go away quickly, too!

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home