Monday, December 31, 2007

Scrapbooks

I made up a scrapbook blog awhile back to share my scrapbooks with everyone. I just finished putting up my baby books of me that I did to preserve my baby pictures. I left the pics together in groups that my Mom had put them in my baby book as and put them into a scrapbook. My books are completed up to age 7...still working on the rest. These were the first books that I ever did and my scrapbook style is totally different now, but it's fun to see how I started scrapbooking. The link is http://hoffmanfamilyscraps.blogspot.com/ if you want to see. I'll be starting Deidra's scrapbooks shortly...that will take me awhile as she's got 5 or 6 so far and I'm really behind....I am just finishing up preschool and then I jumped to this year. I'll eventually go back when I have time to paper scrap some more and fill in where I left off. Eventually all the scrapbook pages I make will be up there. It'll just be a work in progress. :-)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home