Saturday, December 22, 2007

What Gift Central Looks Like So Far...

I thought I'd share what Gift Central looks like so far...this doesn't take into account all that CPS brought over for Baby D, Little J, Big M, and their sister as that's all out in the garage...and it also doesn't show what I have left to wrap and what just got delivered today. I still have about 6 boxes worth of stuff and 3 bagfuls of stuff to wrap as well that isn't shown either. These kids are so blessed this Christmas!

Baby J's gifts from CPS...



This is just the presents that we got from our families, what we are giving to the kids, and the presents that we got from our agency.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Christmas is so much fun, though! I can't wait to read after Christmas and see what their reactions were!!

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home