Thursday, December 20, 2007

Can't believe Christmas is next week....

I just can't believe that Christmas is right around the corner already. I finally started wrapping the kid's gifts last night. I was absolutely exhausted and Deidra didn't want to go to bed. Finally, we got all the kids to sleep and we pulled out a box of gifts that we had stored away and we wrapped those. Andy was a dear and helped me. So one box down...so many more to go. We'll have to do a little each night. I gotta wrap Little J's gifts that she got for her parents for her so she can take them to the visit tomorrow too.

Big M is coming over for Christmas Eve and spending the night so he can spend Christmas with us. Then next weekend, Big M, Little J, and Baby D's sister is coming to spend the weekend with us so they can all have some more time to visit one another since she lives so far away now. I guess we'll see what it's like to have 6 kids in the house. :-)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home