Friday, December 14, 2007

Today's going to be crazy....

I have 3 therapy sessions today.

Baby J has physical therapy from 10:30-11:30
Baby D has speech therapy from 1:20-2:20
Little J has speech therapy from 3-4

I have a feeling we're about to start breathing, eating, and sleeping therapy.

Baby J has physical therapy every other week for an hour. Although, I'm still not thinking that she's really addressing what she should be and so I'm thinking about switching him to the company that we're going through with Baby D and Little J. He's got his 6 month review today, so I guess we'll see how he does and what she thinks.

Baby D has speech for an hour twice a week.

Little J has speech for an hour twice a week and since the school isn't concerned about getting her tested for a learning disability and for some occupational therapy, we're going to do it on our own, so my caseworker is going to talk to the therapy company about getting an assessment done on her and so if she does that too that will be for an hour twice a week too.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home