Friday, December 14, 2007

How's everyone coming along on their Christmas shopping?

I'm almost done. I just have part of Andy's left to do, Big M's (although I just need time to go in and order it), the stocking stuffers for the kids, taking the kids to go pick out gifts for each other, and then I have my Mom, Dad, and brothers to do. I plan on finishing up this weekend.

Not to mention, everyone sent stuff for the kids and since they didn't want to pay shipping twice...they left all the gift wrapping to me. I'm limited as to when I can do it obviously and I haven't even had the time to wrap our own gifts that we're giving them, so I'm really not looking forward to wrapping the 5 boxes of gifts that we just got for them and there's more coming. I can understand their point of view on not wanting to pay for shipping twice, but I really don't want to have to wrap it all.

Anyway, I'll try to check in later if I can. So much to do today...

Did I mention that my house is a mess and Andy informed me last night that he was out of socks and underwear? I threw them all into the washer and made him finish drying them all up. With as crazy as things have been, I just haven't had time to keep up with the house schedule this week. UGH!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger TK said...

I haven't even begun to wrap. I don't want to put anything under the tree yet, for fear that it might get opened early. I think I'll do a marathon wrap night.
As for the gifts people sent, I think I'd go get one of those big packs for gift bags at Sam's and wrap it all in bags. Easier to clean up and you can reuse the bags!

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home