Monday, December 31, 2007

Things to work on in 2008

These aren't New Year resolutions per se, but just some things I'd like to work on in 2008.

Eating more healthy things and losing 50 lbs. If I manage to lose more than that, that's a plus too. But, I'll be content this year if I can just lose 50.

Being able to take more family trips and so forth this year even if they're just day trips or a few long weekend get aways.

Paying off more debt and becoming debt-free. (We're paying Andy's car off today a few months early).

Staying more on top of the house so it's a lot more managable to clean. It really helps when I follow my house schedule that I made up rather than waiting to clean everything all at once.

Doing one scrapbook page a day so that I can stay on top of the kids books rather than staying behind.

Taking a few minutes at the start of each day to spend in prayer and Bible study. It really does make the day go easier if I remember to do that.

And continuing with unpacking and decorating and putting the house together the way we want it!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home