Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I'm whiny!

I have been sick for the past two days with a bad headache that I'm thinking is a migraine. I went to bed last night with a bad stomach ache and I was in bed by 9. Shortly after 1 am I was up throwing up. Andy came home from work yesterday afternoon to work from home so he could help with the kids and he stayed home today as well so that he could help me out. I laid in bed and watched National Treasure (I didn't think I was going to like it, but it was a great movie!)and took a long nap afterwards. I still don't feel well. We took the kids to church tonight and Andy and I went to the bookstore for awhile. I started feeling like I was going to throw up my dinner while we were there. We came home and I'm looking quite pale. I just want to feel better....tomorrow is such a busy day too. I need to be better!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home