Thursday, May 22, 2008

Let Little J's and Baby D's scrapbook pages arrive on time...

I ordered their pages and they gave me a shipment date of 5-26. I asked to have the order shipped sooner than that if possible. She was going to forward the message out and said they could ship today. Well, I haven't gotten shipping notification today. I emailed her backa nd told her that if they could ship them tomorrow (Friday) I would really appreciate it and I was willing to pay more if I needed to. I just want to ensure that I have time to put them together and I'm not rushing to do it and I want to make sure that I don't run into any problems and they show up too late for the kids to have their scrapbooks to take home. Please let their pages arrive asap, Abba. I'm trying to be patient, but I'm worrying about it. I put it into your hands, Abba.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home