Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Scratched another thing off the list...

The kids layouts have all been uploaded to the scrapbook place to have them printed. Andy was awesome and helped me since it takes so long to upload the files since they're so big. We spent an hour last night each uploading as many layouts as we could to each of our computers. Then, he said he'd work on them at work too for me so I didn't have to do so many here. Well, when he called to wake me up this morning, he had all of them uploaded for me, so all I had to do was go in and select them to be printed and pay for them. I did FedEx 2 day air so that I can make sure that I can have them all put together in time. I feel a huge weight off of my shoulders now. Little J found out that I was done with her book and she was so excited. I can't wait to show them both.

I really do have the best hubby in the world... :-)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home