Monday, June 23, 2008

Spider Bite

I went to take a shower last night and took my sweet time in there. It felt nice not having to rush and letting the warm water just rain over me. The kids were all in bed and Andy was playing a game online. I was just enjoying not having to rush and I felt a burning sensation on my neck and went to reach for it. I brushed at something and when I looked down I discovered it was a spider. Not a particularly big one or anything and it didn't look like anything I needed to be afraid of (only 2 poisonous spiders to fear here). I finished up and got dressed and came downstairs to tell Andy. 2 little fang marks on the right side of my neck. Andy asked me if I was ok and I just said it burned a little bit. I hate spiders and am horribly afraid of them, but I was pretty mellow about what happened. I think I even surprised myself.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad your ok, and Thank God it wasn't a bad spider!

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home