Thursday, June 12, 2008

We have 2 beautiful new placements!

We got 2 beautiful new foster placements last night/early this morning. We have a 6-year old girl, Little A, and her 8 month old baby brother, Baby L. They are beautiful. I hope they stay awhile!

I still am doing respite for a friend's 8 month old baby girl too and what a sweet and content baby she is. I have a true taste of what having twins are like though with both of them around. Thankfully both are good babies, but to get Baby L's weight up, I've been feeding him pretty much every hour on the hour so I didn't get much sleep last night.

Baby J so doesn't know what to think of these babies in the house...he needs a shirt that says "hey, my role is the baby around here." You can totally see it in his face that he just doesn't know what to think. I'm trying to give him as much attention as I can, but sometimes to him it's just not enough and he's got to tell me about it. ;-)

Deidra and Little A took to one another this morning. I tried to tell her last night that she was going to have a new fostersister and all I got out of her (she was dreaming I think) was "I don't want any sugar." It was around midnight when they came, so she had already been asleep for awhile. She was thrilled this morning though when she came downstairs and discovered that she had a new playmate. I'm hoping they'll get along well.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home