Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'm so tired, oh, I'm so tired!

Can you hear me singing? I'm so tired, oh, I'm so tired! Anyone else want to join the tired train with me?

Andy got home last night around 10 and we went to bed around 11. I was up at 12:30 feeling like I was going to throw up. I was up all night long about every 2 hours thinking that I was going to be sick. Finally I came downstairs and turned the air conditioner down to make it a bit colder (sometimes that helps me) and I laid on the couch. Andy's alarm went off multiple times and he woke up the baby. Andy came downstairs and I just snapped at him. When I even asked him to go up and feed the baby before he left I got an attitude back. So, I just went up and fed him and put him back down to bed and Andy left to go to work. I went and laid down and I tossed and turned for awhile and I knew I shoul dhave just stayed up as Baby J was going to be up soon, but I managed to fall asleep for a few minutes until he was calling me and kicking his door. So, now I'm up and I feel even more exhausted than what I did when I was up with the baby. Still feel like I'm going to throw up at any minute, but I can't do it.

I have Little A's birthday to get ready for today as well as getting through speech therapy with Baby J and then I have laundry to do as Little A just informed me that she's out of clothes to wear again. We're taking Little A to Chuck E Cheese tonight for her birthday so I'm hoping I will feel better as the day goes on.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home