Sunday, November 16, 2008

Books that just draw you in...

What books have you read that you just can't put down and just completely pull you right in?

I started reading the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer a couple weeks back. I read the first book Twilight in a day and a half and ran off to get New Moon. I finished that one in about 3 days and then I ran off to get Eclipse. That one has taken me awhile just because I've been so busy that I haven't had much time to read. But, these books have just pulled me in and I need to go get Breaking Dawn so that I can start that one either tonight or tomorrow. I only have a couple of chapters to read in Eclipse and I'll be done with Book 3. These books are so good! So tell me what books have you read that have just drawn you right in and you can't put down?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

I love anything by Wally Lamb & Nicholas Sparks.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home