Thursday, November 13, 2008

I have no gumption...

I wanted to clean the house today, do some laundry, get Baby J's scrapbook pages ordered so he's caught up through his 2nd birthday. I need to get the girl's pages caught up through October and then I was going to go back and start Baby J's 2nd book for him. We were supposed to have occupational therapy today too, but all the kids have bad colds and I haven't been feeling all that well either. I'm all clammy, my nose will not stop running, I'm coughing, and I'm dead tired. Baby T is sleeping, Baby J is having a snack and watching tv, and Little E is jumping off the walls...she will not sit still for anything and she is into everything. I keep putting her back on the couch and telling her it's quiet time. She knows the drill...we do this everyday. However, she's bound and determined to flip and flop everywhere and every so often she'll let out a screech just for the heck of it. I don't even know how many times she's been in time out today for not listening. And she's started picking at her face so she has these nice scabs all over. I can't figure out why she's doing it either which is even more frustrating. Deidra has family math night tonight at school...so Andy's coming home a bit early so they can go up and have pizza, go to her book fair, and then do the math/science stuff. She gets an extra 100 in math for going. I'm doing something easy and simple for the kids and I tonight and then I think once I get them down for bed, I'll be taking a bubble bath and going to bed myself.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home