Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm so overwhelmed...

I wrote this yesterday and for some reason it never posted...

I've got so much on my plate right now that I have to get done. UGH!

The girls have speech this morning.
Deidra's got the flu really bad.
The girls need to go get their next round of immunizations today.
I need to do our fire drill.
I need to do a clothing inventory on each child.
I need to do our paperwork for last week.
I need to finish our med logs so I can turn them in.
I have a bunch of laundry to do...that seems to be neverending.
I need to schedule our home visits for this month.
I need to go Christmas shopping as I only have 1 gift bought.
I need to catch up the girl's lifebooks in case they do move them come the first of the year...still waiting on homestudy results so I know for sure and getting ahold of their CPS worker is very hard.
Baby J goes to see the ENT doctor tomorrow to check his hearing and I'm nervous about it.
The kids all have occupational therapy to reschedule for this week as well.
And I told our agency that I would take a sibling that was just born that is a sibling to some previous foster children that we had if they removed the baby. So, we're on standby to see what they do with the baby.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home