Sunday, December 07, 2008

My neighbors are going to drive me crazy...

I just get the kids to take a nap and the neighbors come over and ring the doorbell to tell me that Deidra touched their newspaper with her foot. Well, did she do anything to it? "No, she stepped on it when she was walking down the sidewalk and it's flat now." I told Deidra that she didn't need to be touching anybody else's things and she said that she was just walking down the street and she accidentally kicked it with her foot. I asked the neighbors if it was still readable. They said it was, she didn't do anything to it but step on it once. They woke up Tracie to tell me this...UGH!! These kids have been nothing but a problem and they try to tattle on Deidra for everything. The other day, the boy came over to tell me that Deidra stole his notebook and his truck that he had left outside. I asked him when it happened and he said "just now." I told him that was funny since she had been at a friend's house since she got home from school and hadn't been home in a couple of hours. Yesterday, they came over to get their dog out of our backyard and they thought they were just going to walk right through my house to go get it...I told him "no, stay there and I'll go open the gate and let him out for you." I'm really getting tired of all the neighbor kids wanting to just try and cause problems. UGH!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home