Wednesday, April 15, 2009

24 years ago today...

My Mom lost her life 24 years ago today. I was 8 when she died. I wish I could remember more of her personality. I remember doing things with her though and I know that her and I were very close. It's hard to believe when I look at Deidra that I was just her age when I lost my own Mom. I hope I am around a long long time for Deidra and that I can meet my grandbabies one day. I know my Mom and I would fight over spending time with Deidra. My Mom loved kids and babies.... She did so much with me when I was young...she took me to the roller skating rink on a weekly basis, she helped in my class at school, we went 3-wheeling together, those are the types of things that I remember. I wish I could talk to her sometimes and know what she thinks of the person that I am today. I love you, Mom! You turned 24 in Heaven today! Happy birthday! I miss you!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home