Monday, April 13, 2009

The Love Dare--Day 1

Today's dare was to not say anything negative to your spouse at all. If the temptation was there we were to say nothing at all. I will admit that it took me a couple of days to get this one right...yes, I did say days. One we got in a squabble and I yelled before I even thought it through, which got us arguing more. The 2nd day, I was hurt over something and again I said something. The 3rd day, I was determined to get it right and I succeeded. Thankfully, we had a pretty good day together and I only had to bite my tongue once or twice.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger TK said...

I've been wanting to do this and post on my facebook if others want to do it too. I'll have to hunt up my book so I can start. When I get crabby I find that I say negative things or complain b/c things are not done right. I have to get out of that.
Thanks for posting these.

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home