Saturday, May 02, 2009

Meet Lucy...



Deidra and I have been wanting to get a dog for quite some time and Andy just isn't a dog person. Well, our speech therapist had mentioned that she runs an animal rescue and was looking for a home for a french bulldog that she had. I talked to Andy about it the other day and he asked for more information and so I left a message for her.

Well, today we went to our town's first annual celebration of Cinco de Mayo and the police were there with a tub of free puppies. This one won our hearts...the kids and I love her already. Her name is Lucy and she's 3 months old. Andy says he really wasn't for getting her and that he got outvoted, but yet he sneaks in petting her and talking to her too...so I think it won't be long and she'll have his heart too. The kitties have been sniffing at her but don't seem all that bothered by her. She's a very sweet dog and loves to cuddle and she lets the kids do whatever to her. I think she's a good match for us and vice versa as well.

She's a mutt, but a cute one. They think her dad is a border collie and her mom is part Weimaraner / Staffordshire mix.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home