Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Love Dare--Day 10

Today's dare is to do something out of the ordinary today for your spouse—something that proves (to you and to them) that your love is based on your choice and nothing else. Wash her car. Clean the kitchen. Buy his favorite dessert. Fold the laundry. Demonstrate love to them for the sheer joy of being their partner in marriage.

I rubbed his back this morning because his back is really hurting him and he aches all over. Since he usually takes care of the cat boxes, I'm going to do that for him as well later on so that it doesn't hurt his back and he doesn't have to do the yucky chore today. We're off to Trader's Village for the day right now.

Well, I surprised him by doing the cat boxes for him and I was greeted with a kiss and a thanks for doing that, although you didn't have to do that. I told him that I knew that, but he always does them, so I thought I'd do it for a change. He was very appreciative.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home