Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Love Dare--Day 9

Today's dare is to think of a specific way you’d like to greet your spouse today. Do it with a smile and with enthusiasm. Then determine to change your greeting to reflect your love for them.

We woke up this morning in separate beds...well, I slept in our bed and he slept on the couch downstairs. He said he didn't do it on purpose, but I was really hurt. Our squabble continued last night and finally I told him that I didn't want to fight or argue with him and I wasn't going to do it anymore but I really do feel that it's all about him right now. We got into it this morning again and we are both just mad at each other right now. I had a good cry in the bathroom and came down and started cleaning the house. After I calmed down, I went to see what today's dare was. I had no idea how I was going to do this one. Anyway, I went and gave him a kiss and told him that I was sorry. He nodded and didn't say anything until I turned and was walking away and he said "I'm sorry too."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home