Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Love Dare--Day 12

Demonstrate love by willingly choosing to give in to an area of disagreement between you and your spouse. Tell them you are putting their preference first.

Well, I tried to do this. I let him know that I wanted him to go out for a drink or some disc golf with the guys from work. He said he'd take a rain check as he wanted to get the lawn mowed. I offered to try to do it and he said that we had other things going on and that he would do it another day. I saw that I wasn't going to get anywhere...so later on when we were at home and settling down for the night I told him to take some time and check in with Joey on the computer so they chatted for a few minutes and then he signed off with her and came to spend some time watching tv with me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home