Monday, June 08, 2009

Baby J's new fascination...

is to find out what will flush down the toilet. I was folding laundry when Little E ran in there to tell me that Baby J had one of Lucy's bones in the toilet. Yup, by the time I made it to the bathroom he had already flushed it. I used it shortly afterwards and it seemed fine. The kids had used it along with our occupational therapist and nobody said anything. We finished up OT and Little E had to go potty and when she came out, I had to go. Well, she had left some surprised in there for me and as I called out to her to remember to flush next time (at the same time I flush for her), the water starts overflowing everywhere. I got Mr. Plunger and after plunging about 6 times...the water still wants to overflow everytime you flush. I'm thinking the rawhide must have expanded once it was wet for awhile. I called Andy at work and asked him if he wanted me to call a plumber and he said he'd take a look when he got home first and if he wasn't successful we'd call the plumber. Little boys I tell you!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger TK said...

I think our foster daughter did that one time when she lived with us. Not sure what she flushed but it has never been the same. If it is not too far down, Andy can turn the water off and take the toilet off and look in the pipes. Might be able to get it.

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home