Monday, June 08, 2009

What a sweet hubby...

I was at my baby brother's high school graduation yesterday and Andy texted me to find out my ETA. I told him I didn't know and asked why. He let me know that he was doing something as a surprise for me. He kept asking for more and more time and then finally told me I could drive home slowly. I came home and he had built a hutch in my guest bathroom above the toilet so we had a place to store things and get the toilet paper rolls off the floor. Deidra had written me a note telling me how much she loved me and happy present day and put it on the shelf. Andy even had bought a new carpet cleaner (Baby J broke our other one) and steam cleaned the bottom floor carpets for me. I was so touched, but unfortunately I still am not feeling all that well, so I went to bed shortly after I got home since it was already almost 10 pm. But, what a sweet hubby I have!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home