Tuesday, August 11, 2009

God Speaks...

Bible study has really been a big blessing to me. I have a Daily Devotional that I got about a month ago from Kay Arthur that I have been trying to read daily as well. It's so neat to see that some of what I am learning in Bible Study is also appearing in my devotional. We just studied the "Follow Me" command and it also appeared in my devotional. God is really laying a lot on my heart lately and I hear it confirmed through some of my Christian friends too that are also trying to do similar things. (Spending more time away from tv, doing more for others, getting off the computer more, just stuff like that). I have a few ideas in my head about some things. I'll share as we start to plant our seeds. I've had a lot on my mind lately and have just been trying to give it back to God...God doesn't want us to worry...he just wants us to have faith and trust in Him. So, I've been trying to do that more. I love it when I read something and know that He is totally speaking to me and letting me know that He is taking care of my worries and of me or whoever I have been worrying about. God has truly blessed me and I love it when I He speaks to me.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home