Saturday, August 08, 2009

What a great day!

I got up bright and early and went to bible study at 6 am. Lots to ponder and it was wonderful! I'll share more when I have more time. Then, I came home and get the kids dressed to go to training up at our foster care agency. We had to take Common Sense Parenting. Andy and I really didn't feel like going, but it didn't turn out that badly. Lots of laughs, sharing, and we came away with a renewed spirit of things to try with some behaviors going on in the house. Came home and took a nap. Got up and got the kids up...the girls' baby brother got picked up and then we sat around the table talking about our training today and some things that we were going to implement. Put the girls to bed as they refused to eat their dinner, Josiah got to stay up a bit later as a reward for being good and eating all his dinner and he got a popsicle...then I read to Deidra for awhile. We're starting Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farms. We read the first chapter and then she fell asleep on the couch. I'm going to spend some time with Andy before heading to bed here myself.

Tomorrow, we have church, and then I have to help sign the kids up for catechism tomorrow after both masses. Then, I have to come home and do a clothing inventory on both the girls, and then we're going to my Mom's for a cook-out with my brothers and my parents.

It's been a great weekend so far...complete with a great night out last night with a friend. It was exactly what I needed!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home