Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Just a brag on my baby boy...

Josiah can be so very sweet when he wants to be. We're still dealing with a lot of defiance and he can be very argumentative, but that's not what this post is about.

My Mom went to Oklahoma with us and she had told me she was a bit nervous about riding up with us because of how Josiah used to squeel and shriek and it would put you on edge and give you a headache with how loud he is. But, she noticed that he's gotten a lot better with that. I told her too that something that hit me the other day was that he was no longer rocking his seat across my kitchen floor as well when he was mad or he wanted to get into something. It's been a couple of months since he's done that. And he's also quit smearing his poo everywhere. He's almost got potty training down (just needs to start pooping in the potty). Andy had to go in to work really early this morning as he had some moves to do. I really thought that Josiah was going to be up early too. Thankfully, he slept and then he came and got me around 6:30. I woke up with a headache so I just wanted to sleep for a few minutes. He says "Mommy, I'll lay down by you." He laid there for a half an hour being really quiet and then when he saw me moving around more, he asked me for hugs and kisses and we played with his dinosaur and Diego for a minute or two. He was just being so sweet. I love moments like those with him. When we got up he proudly disclaimed "Mommy, I am going to be a good boy today and I have sparkly teeth!" I took his hand and we went and got the girls up. It was nice to have cuddle time with him this morning.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home