Thursday, August 13, 2009

What Odor?

I love this stuff!

https://www.whatodor.com

We saw an episode of Pitchmen and decided to give it a try. One of our cats had had an accident in the playroom and nothing I was trying would get the smell totally out. I have a very sensitive nose as well, so I could still smell it even when Andy and Deidra said that they didn't smell anything. We got our order and gave it a try. It really does work on cat urine. Andy even sprays the cat boxes with it when he's scraping their boxes and it really does take care of the smell. I spray it in the garbage cans, I've used it in the van after one of the kids had a poopy diaper and the smell wouldn't leave the van. I'm a believer and we'll definitely be ordering more! I just had to share as I really do like this stuff and it really does work!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home