Thursday, December 31, 2009

Inventory

I found a little program online that reads a 5 minute devotion to the kids. We've been doing it since yesterday. They're too busy fighting with one another and trying to stand up to pay total attention, but they are getting bits and pieces of it. I figure as long as they're getting something out of it that's positive, it's a good thing. :-)

Anyway, today they talked about taking a personal inventory of your life over the past year and figuring out what was pleasing to God and what was worthwhile and making it a goal to do more of those things in the new year. Lord, I pray that you will help my childen to be more loving, kind, obedient, and well-behaved. I pray that you will come into their hearts and help them to learn to be more like you. I also pray that you will help Andy and I continue to show patience, compassion, kindness and love in our journey as parents. Amen.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home