Wednesday, December 30, 2009

One thing I really need to get back to is daily prayer...

I found some daily devotionals that I'm purchasing...one for preschoolers and one for family. We're going to start doing the preschool one before school and the family devotional after dinner. When I was laying in bed after my Dad and I's argument, God started speaking to me and prayer is something I definitely need to start doing more of. God will help me through...I just need to start devoting everything to Him. I was saying a daily rosary most days as well before I found out that I was pregnant and I feel that Mary is leading me back to that as well. I'm going to start praying daily for my role as a mother and I need to start praying for my children more often.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home