Saturday, June 26, 2010

2 months old and first smiles



I cannot believe that Melina is 2 months old today! She is finally starting to feel a little bit better from her ear infection as well. I hate seeing her in so much pain and crying because she's hungry, but yet not wanting to swallow because it hurts. We actually had to syringe feed her a little bit this morning because she was fussy and rooting but wouldn't take the bottle. We got a little bit in her tummy that way, before she started to spit it out that way too. My poor little sweetheart!

Yet, tonight, she sat on my lap and I was talking to her and she just started giving me these big gummy grins. She made Mommy so happy! I'm so glad too that she is finally starting to feel a bit better.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home