Saturday, September 25, 2010

Lazy rainy days...

We had a lazy rainy day and so we went out thrift shopping for ebay and we went out to lunch at Wendy's. We were standing in line to check out and this guy says to me that he thinks it's awesome just listening to us with the values and such that we're trying to instill in our children as he works in a field where you don't see that hardly anymore. He didn't go into detail about what he does, but we got to talking a little bit. He said to me that he could see that I was a busy mom, but that I had the support of my husband as he was very attentive to the children as well. I said that I was very blessed with my husband. He says "well, with a crew this big it's good to work as a team." He thought my children were very well-managed and polite and it just made me smile. It was nice to talk to him and I walked out of there and told Andy "we get the best compliments whenever we go to Goodwill it seems." Sometimes, I think God uses others to talk through and it does my heart good. :-)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home