Friday, June 17, 2011

Appreciation

Lord, I want to lift my husband up in prayer and ask for your blessings over him today. I am so thankful to have my husband. We take each other for granted sometimes and I think we're going through one of those phases. I wrote him a little note today to let him know just some of the ways that I appreciate him.

"Just wanted to tell you that I really do appreciate you. I appreciate how hard you work to support our family. I appreciate the way that you help with the kids t-ball practices and games. I appreciate the way that you help cook and clean. I appreciate the way that you help with the kids. I appreciate the way that you can fix computers. I appreciate the way that you try to put family first. I appreciate your storm prediction skills. I appreciate how you’ve been embracing this coupon thing and finding the deals and so forth along with me. I appreciate all that you do for our family and I just wanted to let you know."

Yes, there are things that I wish that he would do more of sometimes and times that I get upset with him over things, but when I make lists like these I realize just what a lucky girl that I am to have a husband like Andy. Thank you for the gift of Andy in my life, Abba. He is such a wonderful husband and father. Please shed your blessings over him today!

And my hubby just responded to his note with a little note back to me: Can I say "awww!?"

"Now you’re just makin’ stuff up J



But in all reality, I do appreciate you too! Yes, I really do! I appreciate how you’re such a good mom to the kiddos. I appreciate the fact that you always put others first. I appreciate your big heart! And I appreciate the fact that you love me – despite my obvious shortcomings.



I love you! :-)

---->---@"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home