Thursday, June 23, 2011

Lina is having such a rough time!

She is really having a rough night. After another unconsolable period of her just screaming, I got up to call Baylor and ask them what we should do for her. They told me that they couldn't give out medical information over the phone (they did her tests, you'd think they could offer advice) and to call the pediatrician's office as they would have someone on call or a nurse line that we could call. I called and got the nurse number. She called me back and of course didn't tell me anything that I didn't already know. She said to give motrin and tylenol and sit her in the tub...all the things I was doing. She said that if she wasn't better in 24 hours to call the pediatrician as she shouldn't be as fussy as what I was saying that she was just because of having the catheter. I don't agree with that, but I just said ok. Glad I was charged $15 for that.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home