Thursday, May 24, 2012

Let's hear it for Josiah

I'm proud of how well Josiah did in his kindergarten promotion ceremony (pics below). The new meds seem to be helping him with his temper tantrums...he doesn't need to be sent to his room all the time now...sometimes I can just put him in the time out corner and he'll pull himself out of his fits a little more quickly. He still doesn't like to be disciplined or like to follow the rules, but I do see some progress and I know God is working with my prayer requests and answering. I do see little changes. He is SO smart...how cute he is his saving grace. I'm thankful for how well he's done in school this year academically and for little changes that I see in his anger for this week. You can head over to www.themobsociety.com and brag on your sons too! :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Josiah! He looks very pleased with his success! :)

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home