Monday, July 30, 2012

Garage Sale

We had a garage sale this weekend.  I'm really trying to turn it into a resale shop where we can have more sales out of our garage and once we get going, finding a store front somewhere.  It was an idea I had...we had several people this weekend tell us that we should do so.  I'm going to print up some business cards as we are already licensed for resale anyway...we've just been more online, than anything.  I already have had people emailing to schedule a time and come to shop.  I also put out an email as foster/adoptive families will always be near and dear to me that I would give them a discount to shop with us.  I may try a discount card as well.  One thing at a time...but I'm pretty excited about it.  :-)  I may see how I do too once school starts with alternating sales between one evening a week one week and then staying open during school hours the following week on Fridays.  We'll see how it goes.  It'll hopefully bless our fellow community and it will give us some money to go towards paying for neurofeedback therapy for Josiah as well.

God please bless us with this and bless the people that come to shop with us.  Amen


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home