Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Schooling

Thanks Abba for providing a way for me to go back to school. You've helped us so much with our finances lately. I can finally see that we're going to make it out on top. We've been through so much, but we've really committed ourselves to budgeting and listening to Dave Ramsey's program and praying about our situation and we really have made so much progress. It's amazing to see and we have You to thank for that. I just wanted to say thank you.

My box of books for school is on it's way as I type this. I'm nervous and excited. I can't wait to be home with Deidra again. I know some people don't understand why I want to be home so badly...but I honestly feel that is my calling...I love being at home with her and yes, it has it's ups and it's downs depending on the day...but I've missed out on so much over the past 10 months with my crazy hours and having to work...I look forward to having the chance to be at home with her again. I really want the chance to work on my transcription (once I'm done with my course) while she's at school so that I can have the afternoon/evenings with her. She deserves to have her mom at home with her...I'm just so grateful for this chance. I know they're only little once and I don't want to screw it up by having regrets and I already do in a way. I've missed seeing her do so much. School has been good for her and she has made a lot of friends, but I know that she misses having me at home as much as I've missed being at home. So, I think this fit will be good for us. :-) Thank you, Abba, for giving me this chance again. Help me do well in my classes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home