Monday, December 19, 2005

A few requests...

Hi Abba. I have a few prayer requests for you. Please help us to know the perfect timing to make our move to Texas. I'm thinking that Feb/March may be good as we'll also have our tax return money by then to help with moving costs and downpayment money. I also am unsure if Deidra and I should try to go down first to get established and then have Andy come down 6 weeks later after I'm settled in my job and Deidra is in her new daycare. I also pray that my transfer will go through with Home Depot so that I can stay with the company. I also pray that we are able to get this house on Country Crest that we've all fallen in love with. Please let the seller accept our offer on a delayed closing. I also pray that there will be a great job waiting for Andy down there so that I no longer have to work. I really do want to be home with Deidra and the next baby that we have. I also pray on that front that You will help us to become pregnant this cycle or very soon. I know Your timing is perfect! I put all of this into Your Hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home