Tuesday, July 18, 2006

A little girl and her dresses...



Our beautiful Deidra loves to wear dresses. My Mom found this dress for her and gave it to her over the weekend to wear for the holidays this year. She absolutely loves dresses and loves to be a princess in them. We always tell her that she's our princess no matter if she's in a dress or not, but to her she can't be a princess without the beautiful dress. She begged to put the dress on today and got herself dressed. She wanted her picture taken by the tree in the sun. The pictures don't do the dress justice as it is a beautiful dress with lots of detail and there's a jeweled bow that comes across the velour and then the tulle on the bottom that just is beautiful too, but you can't really see it in the picture. When I was looking at her though, I realized that she really is a dream come true. I always wanted a little girl and I always wanted to be able to dress her up in pretty dresses and put ribbons in her hair. Maybe cuz I always loved that when I was little, but I'm so glad that she's a girly girl and that she has so much fun in her dresses. She loves pretty things and to me she's just one beautiful blessing from above. Thank you so much for my beautiful little girl, Abba, she is so precious to us.

She asked me today if we could show her picture to her baby sister or if she could wear the dress in China. I told her that I wanted to get them matching silk dresses from China if it was possible to get their pictures taken in. She immediately got so excited and I showed her the beautiful dresses that a friend of mine is auctioning off for her auction to help pay for their China adoption. You can see the beautiful dresses if you visit her website www.langadoption.com . I'd love to get some while we're in China and dress the girls up for pictures in them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home