Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Dreams

Abba, take these dreams of mine and make them into as much of a reality and gift as You'll give me. :-)

Well, some of you know that I've had dreams of having my own scrapbook store for quite awhile now. I was venting to my Mom the other week about how Home Depot can't seem to get my schedule right and I'm getting quite sick of it. She told me that there's always other opportunities out there. She said "Jess, you've got this enormous gift to scrapbook and I don't know why you don't get more into that." I told her that I've wanted my own store for quite awhile, but I've never made it anything other than a dream.... She said that she wasn't really talking about that although that would be something to work towards, but she said that she didn't know why I didn't scrap for other people. The thought scares me a little and I know it can be a very competitive field to try and get into, but I figured that I'd never know what can happen unless I try. So, I've challenged a friend that's wanted to get into doing this also and she's going to make up a book and I'm going to make up a book and the 1st of November is our goal to get them up on ebay.

I'd love to have an online store with a store front one day. I could host crops online and in my store. Andy wants to get into doing customized quilling and I could give him his own little nook doing that. And if this pre-made album thing takes off, I can enlist the help of my friend doing that as well. I had the thought of even making up my Gourmet to Go items and selling desserts and stuff during the crops to feed everyone.

I'm excited about everything though, but am going to take babysteps to meet my goal. I'm excited to see where this takes us though...

Just wanted to share...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home