Tuesday, October 10, 2006

My little girl is growing up....

I was worried about picture day today...I was praying that she wouldn't lose any teeth before pics and she made it. She spent the night with my Mom after we went to Screams on Friday night. She came home on Saturday and had to tell us that she found out that she had a loose tooth and was now a big girl. By the time, I got home from work Saturday night, they discovered that she had her two front teeth (upper) and the one directly next to them that are all loose. Loose teeth sceeve me out, so I have already told her that I'll inform the tooth fairy when she looses them, but if she needs help pulling them when they're that loose, Daddy is going to help her. She thinks it's funny, but that's just one thing that I can't stand to see....I can handle blood and guts but just not that. lol. She wants the tooth fairy to come visit her before her 6th birthday and I think she just may get her wish....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home