Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Being Content in Everything

1 Timothy 6:6
But godliness with contentment is great gain.

Father God, You know that my heart's desire is to be content in whatever state I'm in. I want to be like Paul in that regard. You have given me so much and I want to graciously thank You for those blessings. Amen.

I thank you for giving me the gift of being a wife and being able to be a mother. I thank you for blessing us in our move to Texas and for giving us our jobs here. I thank you for giving us our land in which we are building our home. I thank you for moving us here so close to our church. I thank you for the gift of family and our friends and I just thank you for everything that you have given us. I ask You to reveal to me also what You want me to learn from my present situation. Thank you, Abba, for all of my blessings and the blessings that you have given to our family as a whole. We are very blessed!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home