Saturday, May 26, 2007

Update/We got a call!

they wound up not needing a home for them afterall. However, she did tell us about 2 boys that are 5 and 6 that are no longer doing visits that need a home. The only concern that I had about them is that one has asthma and needs inhaler treatments as needed. The other one has a g-tube, but the doctor is recommending it to be taken out as he continues therapy. I think I'd be ok dealing with that as long as someone went over care with me. I didn't know since we had cats if that would be an issue. So, she has put out a call to his caseworker to see. If it's not an issue, we just may get them. The funny thing is that their names are what we had picked out for a first and middle name if our daughter was a boy. With it being a holiday weekend though...I'm thinking we won't know anything until possibly Tuesday. Lord, I pray for these boys and if it be your wish, I pray that they will be here with us! This could really turn out to be an adoptive situation since they are no longer doing visits and their situation just really touched my heart.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home