Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Please let our homestudy be turned in soon...

The social worker that did our home study said she was going to try to have it in last Monday. This week, she told the family recruiter that she'd have it in my this week Monday. Here it's already Wednesday and I just found out that it hasn't been turned in yet. I thought it had already been turned in. It's making me nervous to wait. The family recruiter said she didn't know what was going on either and has emailed the social worker to find out when it's going to be. I hope she didn't mean this coming Monday. Please let our report get turned in this week, Abba. We are ready to receive the kids. Granted, we'll have a lot of organizing to do once we get them as we don't know who we're getting and what age they are. I'll be all set on clothes for the girls, but I don't have anything for boys so we'll have to go to the store. I have an infant car seat, but I don't have anything else besides the booster seat that Deidra still rides in. And we have a crib and a toddler bed, but we'll have to go buy bunk beds if their old enough for those. It's good that I already know what I'm getting if needed. It's just a matter of getting the kids.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home