Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Missing Package...

I mailed out a lot of 84 vintage romance novels on May 2nd through the post office to VA. Delivery confirmation shows that they arrived in MD on the 7th and that's all we know. Please let this package arrive at it's destination in VA soon. The guy is upset and filed a claim with paypal and I've done everything that I can think of on my end to find it. The post office is telling me multiple different things (it depends on who you talk to.) They keep telling me that media mail is given lowest priority and can take awhile and that it isn't lost yet. I already knew that about media mail...I just want to find out what is going on as it should have moved by now, although I'm wondering if they just haven't scanned it or something as I know they don't have to scan those labels either. I was going to refund him as he said he would repay me if it showed up, but then I found out that he escalated it to a claim and paypal has taken the money from my account...so I told the guy that I wasn't going to refund him on top of this as then I'd be out double the money. I don't blame him for being upset...his post office is telling him one thing...mine is telling him another...he's had bad experiences with the post office before...I haven't had a lost package in forever...I just hope and pray that it will be delivered to him soon so that I can be done messing around with this.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home